Access to the Site, and any content contained therein, shall include access via any media device including mobile devices, and mobile applications.
This Site is not intended for access or use for anyone under the age of 18.
We reserve the right to periodically modify any content on the Site, or to remove any content permanently, or to suspend the Site, temporarily or permanently, without prior notification.
What We Do
Tripadago.com provides information and Services related to local and international travel and sightseeing. We curate Travel Guides, and provide access to Topical Articles on travel destinations, and third party access to Travel Experiences, Hotel and Accomodation Bookings , and any relevant information related thereto.
Safety and Liability Disclaimers
All content on the Site and Services are meant for general information purposes only.
Tripadago.com accepts no liability for any actions or results of actions any User takes in regard to the content of the Site or use of Services accessed via the Site.
Our content does not replace, and should not be construed as consultation from a licensed professional.
While information is provided in good faith and honesty with regards to its accuracy at the time of publication, it should be understood that facts contained therein are subject to change and circumstances beyond our control.
Tripagado.com shall not be held liable nor responsible for any unintended errors, inaccuracies, or omissions related to information provided on the Site. The User is deemed responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and whether or not such information is appropriate for the User’s personal use.
Likewise, You the User are solely responsible for all consequences, personal or otherwise, related to the use of the Site as well as ensuring that your use thereof complies with all relevant laws and regulations of the jurisdiction or country of your residence, as well as the jurisdiction or country you intend to travel to.
Furthermore, We at Tripadago bear no liability nor responsibility, legal or otherwise, from any injury or mishap that the User may encounter when embarking on, or for the duration of, any travel, journey, or experience referenced or recommended by the Site or related Services.
You the User are advised to attend to your proper safety and security in all circumstances and locations, and to consult your own country’s advisories before traveling to any location.
Intellectual Property Rights
No content on the Site — excluding images deemed free for commercial use, under public domain, or in the public domain — may be reproduced, modified, or used elsewhere without the prior and written consent of Tripadago.com.
All images credited as ‘from Tripadago’ are considered the intellectual property right of the Site and may not be subject to any commercial use or displayed on any other site.
Our content and copyrighted images may not be modified, copied, distributed, sold, nor published without prior written consent of Tripadago.com.
Links to Other Websites
Our content may contain links to third-party web sites or Services that are not owned nor controlled by Tripadago. While such links are made in good trust and faith for your convenience, we do not assume any responsibility for the content, privacy policies, nor practices of any third party website or service.
We at Tripadago.com shall not be held liable for any loss or damage suffered to You the User, directly or indirectly, by use of or reliance on third party content, information, goods, or services made available through any such third party website or mobile application.
When You the User makes any booking or purchase Services through an affiliated third party vendor or advertiser, you are subject to the terms, conditions, and or refund policies stipulated by those websites or services themselves.
We strongly advise all our Users to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services you visit or intend to use.
User Content and Interaction Policy
We may also use selected User comments and content for promotional purposes of the Site without notification thereof. If a User objects, they should notify us in writing via email.
Furthermore, while We do our utmost to screen objectionable User Content, Tripadago.com bears no responsibility nor assumes any liability for any User Content that is posted, uploaded, stored, or transmitted to the Site. This includes any information or User Content deemed incorrect, misleading, any defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography, or profanity that may be encountered while using the Site.
Any and all User Content shall adhere to the following guidelines:
The User shall not engage in any unlawful conduct, nor shall they harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, or otherwise offend, or cause distress to, nor inconvenience any other User.
User Content shall not include any pornographic material nor material considered indecent or otherwise unlawful.
User Content shall not include any interactions that contain profanity, vulgarities, or that which may insult or humiliate others based on race, ethnicity, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any perceived or otherwise physical or mental disability.
Uploaded User Content shall not include any photograph, work, or media that infringes the intellectual or other rights of a third party.
Tripadago also reserves the right to delete any User Content that contains unwanted, unsolicited, unauthorised, and repetitive content similar to or in the nature of spam content, and any User Content that contains financial, legal, medical, or any other material construed to be of unsolicited professional advice and services.
1. Information We May Collect
Based on California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
- Personal Identifiers: Depending on your level of interaction with us, interaction with Services, or commenting on articles or in forums (user Content) we may collect your real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
- Commercial Information: We may keep records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
2. Information We Do Not Collect
Based on California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
- Financial Information: We do not collect any credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information as well as names or addresses associated with these.
- Personal Categorizations: No information is accrued on age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex orientation, or gender.
- Biometric Identifiers: We do not access any biometric data, such as fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystrokes, nor gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data which can specifically be accrued on mobile devices.
- Geolocation Data: We do not track physical location or movements.
- Sensory Date: We do not access audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
- Profession and Employment: We keep no record of your current or past job history, responsibilities, memberships or performance evaluations, national identification information, travel-related records, background check and screening results, references, EEOC monitoring information (ethnicity, religion, gender and sexual orientation).
- Non Public Educational Information: We have no access to education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
- Social Profiling: We do not profile a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
3. Sharing Personal Information
The three types of information collected outlined above namely Personal Identifiers, Commercial Information, and Network Histories may be disclosed to a third party subject to your rights to opt out. Third parties include:
- Our affiliates
- Service providers
- Third parties such as ad networks
You may be tracked through the Site by an ad network that identifies you through cookies or other identifiers for the purpose of showing you targeted advertisements.
Ad network who shows ads on the Site that may entice you to make a purchase. In such a case, we are compensated for your traffic or transaction depending on the specific offering you click.
What Is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website, when visited by a user, asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information. Those cookies are set by us and called first-party cookies.
We also use third-party cookies, which are cookies from a domain different from the domain of the Site, for our advertising and marketing efforts.
- Assisting you in navigation;
- Assisting in registration to our events, login, and your ability to provide feedback;
- Analyzing your use of our products, services, or applications;
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts (including behavioral advertising).
Managing Your Cookie Preferences
You can disable cookies on our site using your browser. Please check the support website for your browser if you don’t know how to disable cookies. Note that when cookies are turned off, your experience with the Site may be affected.
If you’re a resident of California, by the California Consumer Privacy Act, you can opt-out of each cookie category (except for essential cookies) by clicking on the “Do Not Sell My Information” line at the bottom of the Site.
6. Google Analytics
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
You can opt-out of having made your activity on the Service available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
7. For EEA (European Economic Area) Residents
If you are a resident of a country in the EEA, under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the rights, among others, to:
(i) access your personal data
(ii) ensure the accuracy of your personal data
(iii) the right to have us delete your personal data
(iv) the right to restrict further processing of your personal data, and
(v) the right to complain to a supervisory authority in your country of residence in the event that data is misused
If you believe that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your residence, your place of work, or the place of the alleged infringement.
8. For California Residents: Your Rights and Choices
If you are a resident of the state of California, your privacy is protected under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), among other laws and regulations.
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information.
You can view the details of CCPA here.
Email address: email@example.com
Mailing address: Tripadago
199A Nguyen Van Huong, Thao Dien Ward, Thu Duc
Hochiminh City, Vietnam